Sunday, February 17, 2008

I have also been to Germany several times (the first time convincing me to learn German), but I am expecting this to be a much different experience. The only other time I was in Munich, I stayed for 2 days, both of which were spent wandering aimlessly through the streets and desperately trying to order food. I loved every minute of it, but I will understand everything much more now. It has only been in the last two semesters with Janet that I have been getting an appreciation for theater (not to mention a passing familiarity with the German language). I am very excited. Enough so that I believe I will be taking benadryl for the next few nights, because I can't afford this inability to sleep while I am trying to kick my cold.

1 comment:

janet said...

Gute Reise! Hoffentlich schläfst du jetzt schon im Flugzeug!